I have posted work from this customer in the past (see https://aaronwhomsley.wordpress.com/2010/02/16/leaking-roof-repair-west-chester-pa/ ). She lives in my neighborhood and has been a pleasure to deal with. The link above peaked her awareness of additional leaks she kept finding in her house. There were some leaks in the master bathroom that I had found and on the roof above and repaired. Take a look at the pictures below. If you have unsealed nails on your roof they could cause leaks like these did.
After the leaks were found, sealed and triple checked to make sure they were not going to leak again I installed a bathroom vent above the shower. My estimate is that because of the size of the bathroom and the windows that were in the room is why there was no vent installed. My opinion is no matter size of the room or the fact that it has windows there should always be a bathroom vent installed. After the installation I had an electrician hook up the electricity and run power to a timer to shut off the fan.
When the fan installation was completed I went on to paint the bathroom in two colors. Before painting started I had some wall repair to perform. In two locations the tape that was used in the corners started to come off. I had to apply new tape in the corners, spackle until it blended perfectly, sanded the areas to a smooth finish and prime so the paint would add-hear. Below are photos of the bathroom in its final paint colors.